This week on AWN, Brian talks to special guest Peter Cohen. The guys talk about old Macs and new Macs, how to get started with backups, and why you should definitely have one, what Apple’s working on next, and lots more!
- Steven Levy Tours Apple Park
- Apple Will Announce Amazon Prime Video Coming To Apple TV At WWDC
- Analysts say Apple’s Corning investment signals future AR glasses & wireless charging tech
- Apple’s How to Shoot photos page
- Apple isn’t working on a car — it’s working on something much bigger
- Keeping Apple History Alive At MacPaw
- Apple’s Siri home speaker said to complement voice controls with physical touch panel
- Modern “Hackintoshes” show that Apple should probably just build a Mac tower
Spotlight Discussion: Peter talks about how to get started with a backup, why you should have one, and various tips, tricks and advantages to having a backup.
Mac Tip of the Week: